Lets chat about how The Wellbeing Collective could help you in 2021/2022
As Coronavirus measures start to ease, many are navigating precarious new territory and uncertain of what lies ahead or what our future may look like.
- Living with the effects of Covid – let The Wellbeing Collective help you find your way through
- Wellbeing Coaching – we can offer this individually or in groups
- Restorative Conversations – for frontline staff of any profession
- Digital Resilience course – online, bite sized sessions aimed at all staff across any service
- Expert Support for staff – skilled support delivered by expert Mental Health Practitioners for those experiencing distress and trauma
- Pandemic specific free resources – access our free resources to support you during 2020/2021
We are also launching mini programmes on Wellbeing, Introduction to Personal Mastery and a 12 module full Personal Mastery Programme via our Learning Site, as well as many more programmes that will be of benefit in 2021/2022. To find out more please click here.